“Absolutely the only thing to protect toes in Pointe shoes. Fantastic for any dancer!”
Ginger Blum, dancer and fitness instructor. Calgary, Canada
“The last pack I bought was used on kids’ feet on the Marlborough Sounds Queen Charlotte Track with huge success..."
S. Dickson, Glenfield, Auckland
“What a marvellous product. The joy of be able to tramp all day or walk a half marathon without the worry of blisters."
Dorothy Gardner. Whitby
I have found the Hikers Wool product that you supplied far better, providing superior comfort during several hours of demanding hiking.
I would certainly recommend this product for people experiencing similar problems”
Neil Gibb, Vancouver, Canada
What is Hikers Wool?...
It’s made from 100% pure New Zealand lambs wool fleece. Hikers Wool is beautifully soft, lanolin rich, washed and intricately carded to provide a soft cushioning effect for your feet.
The wonder quality of wool wicks away moisture and perspiration allowing your feet to breathe, keeping them warm in winter and cool in summer.
Blisters are a fluid-sac caused by heat and /or friction. Hikers dread getting blisters which can make finishing a walk a very painful experience.
Hikers Wool will provide friction-free comfort avoiding blisters and pain - even over long distances.
Who Can Use Hikers Wool? ...
Hikers, trampers, all sports people, walkers, shoppers, ... It will also provide relief for elderly people from painful pressure points on their feet. Hikers Wool is known to be effective in ballet shoes for pointe work.
Hikers Wool can also help prevent 'black toenail' for hikers, trampers and runners.
How Do I Use Hikers Wool? ...
- Stop immediately if you feel a hot spot and apply Hikers Wool as directed....don't wait until the blister forms.
- Apply a generous amount directly to the tender area then replace sock and footwear. Depending on the location of your hotspot / blister you may not need to completely remove your sock.
- If the problem is in your toe area, remove your sock and wrap the wool around the affected area.
- Hikers Wool will bind itself into the sock over the course of the day, this is normal. So as long as your sock stays in place, Hikers Wool will too. You can easily add more or replace if needed.
- Hikers Wool will not form lumps or roll into a hard ball.
- After a few uses you will become accustomed to the quantity required.
DO NOT USE ON BROKEN SKIN - it is not medicated.
100% biodegradable, discard after use.
Hikers Wool Midi Pack (Pack size 130 x 215 mm)
This handy little 18 gram pack of Hikers Wool will easily last you for a
3 day outing.
Contents: 1 rolled length of Hikers Wool.
200mm x 400mm (8 x 16 inches approx.)
Approximate weight 18-20 grams
Hikers Wool Maxi Pack(Pack size 200 x 400 mm)
Planning a long hike for a number of days, then this is the ideal size to pack.
Contents: 2 rolled length of Hikers Wool.
200mm x 400mm (8 x 16 inches approx.) each
Approximate total weight 36-40 grams
You can follow Hikers Wool on Facebook!
Hikers Wool will work for you, or we'll refund your money
That's right. Use your Hikers Wool as directed and if it doesn't work for you as promised, simply send us an email to let us know and we'll gladly refund your money - no questions asked.
You can even keep the rest of the product. Don't worry about sending it back - just pass it on to someone else who may benefit!
Free Midi Pack of Hikers Wool for all orders over $40!
When you purchase more than $40 (New Zealand dollars - currency converter) worth of Hikers Wool, you'll receive a free Midi Pack of Hikers Wool!